Admission Procedure As Prescribed Telangana (DOST)
1. Application for admission into 1st Year Degree should be made on the prescribed form obtainable from the college office on all working days. The candidates should fill in the application form in their own hand writing.
2. Candidates should submit the application forms along with certified photocopies of the following certificates.
3. Memo of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Transfer Certificate from the institution where the student last studied.
4. Photocopy of SSC Memo
5. Bonafide certificate
6. Caste certificate (In case of BC / SC / ST- candidates )
7. Income certificate of the parent ( In case of BC / SC / STs) as per the norms.
8. Migration certificate (by those students coming from any university other than Osmania University). Seeking admission into II & III Year.
9. Admission will be in accordance with the rules and regulations of the 0. U.
10. 1st list of students admitted will be displayed on the college notice board as per university schedule.
11. Originals of all the required certificates should be submitted at the time of admission.
12. Decision of the principal/admission committee will be final.
13. If the candidate applies for more than one course, separate application form(s) must be used and registered.